Leaqio.com
lfcfancomics from patreon
lfcfancomics patreon

Dilemma

🕑 Added 2020-02-22 21:31:06 +0000 UTC

Comments

LFCfanGTS

Thank you! :)

Decker

April 1st release and no delays in the future would be best imo. Can't rush quality idd

LFCfanGTS

Thank you man! Appreciated. :D

LFCfanGTS

I would probably be ready by mid March, but maybe it's a better idea just to have it ready for 1st, and start working on part 6 as soon as I finish part 5 so I won't be late in the future.

BO-OTs

Just take your time. If always pays off to wait for your content and you never disappoint with your work!

Lemonade

I'm of the mind that you release it when you think it's ready. If it's done by March, then go ahead. If you absolutely need till April, then that's fine too.

LFCfanGTS

Thanks! Yeah I agree, quality over rushed. :)

Splitting into two halves is a recipe for disaster, and I'd rather have you put out quality work without feeling rushed (and subsequently rushed for the next one). You're one of the best content creators in this community, don't strain yourself.

LFCfanGTS

If I delay it completely, I'll have part 5 done in April, but I won't be late with the others for sure for the next 3-4 months. If I don't delay, then I'll have to see if I can do part 6 by the end of March for an April release.

Gdubs333

My only question is if you do delay it completely, do you think you would have the same issue again next month? That is why I honestly do not know which option to vote for. I appreciate you letting me know though, thank you!


More Creators